21st & 22nd November 2015, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
A National Consultation was organized in Bhopal with Madhya Pradesh Government’s collaboration to come up with a solution for climate crisis. The Consultation has witnessed the presence of Shri. Shivraj Singh Chouhan, CM, Smt. Sushma Swaraj, Minister of External Affair, Shri Shri Acharya Ravishankar along with huge number of thinkers, experts, Universities and Research Institutions, practitioners, NGOs and youth.
It was organized with an aim to explore the balance between five elements of Panchamahabhuta required for climate stability and generating an ethical solution-oriented discussion on climate change.
The Consultation discusses the scientific perspectives on climate crisis and its solutions, how India can lead by using its traditional and indigenous knowledge system as a solution, reimagining people’s alternatives and highlighting religion and faith as vehicle of sustainability.
• Pancha Mahabhuta: Jaivik Satta Ki Nirantarata Ke Vaahak
• Reimaging peoples alternative
• Religion and faith: as vehicle of sustainability
• Climate Change; The defining crisis of the century
• Traditional and Indigenous Knowledge System
• Brief Proceedings and Recommendations of Global Warming and Climate change: AWay Out